FUN QUAD – 2 HOURS
At agreed time (morning or afternoon) we will pick you up by Tuk Tuk from the hotel and transfer to the Cambodia Quad Bike office. After a short safety brief and familiarisation training ride you will head out to one of the villages surrounding Siem Reap. There are plenty of photo opportunities along the way: buffalos resting in water, kids running home from school, local vendors selling food from their living rooms. Don’t be shy to stop and chat with locals – it’s the best way to learn about Cambodian lifestyle.
All rides are accompanied by Cambodia Quad Bike professional guides.
Tour finishes back in our office. After you wash mud off your feet and take a refreshing drink, we will transfer you back to your hotel in Siem Reap.
*Maximum weight of 2people on one quad bike should not exceed 130kg.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: We accept only CASH payments in USD (This price above does not include 10% tax)
- Trip Included
- Safety briefing and familiarisation training
- Quad POLARIS TRAIL BOSS 330cc series 2013
- Experienced guide
- Drinking water
- Wet Tissue
- Trip Excluded
- Extra riding time (above 2 hours)
- Rain gear (raincoat, waterproof jackets or boots)
- Personal expenses
- Services not listed in the itinerary
- What to Bring/Wear
- Comfortable shoes (better enclosed)
- Trousers or knee-long shorts
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunscreen and sunglasses